Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Wierd

I felt strangely compelled to write here. It's almost 3am and I'm still awake. Too bad this has been my regular bed time :( I need to get to bed on time or something. Like, on time on time.

NetHack, the grandpappy of rogue-like dungeon games, has consumed me. That, and I've started playing Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction again. T'is fun when you know the people you're playing with. HINT HINT >_< Jiro start playing again or I'll pawn it off for some cash so I can buy the next greatest Nintendo GameCube game.

Uh... Oh yeah! I did get to 3D Studio Max today ^_^ It took me a whole hour and a half but I made a dresser. Wouldn't my Mom be proud. Although I did tell her I'd make the robot tonight. I just figured the robot wasn't my thing, I'd do somthing on my own, something original if I wanted to make a robot. I think that's my exciting day. When I wake up today I guess I'll do some math crap, then more game/modelling stuff. Oh yeah, I also got a letter from a friend in Georgia, Heidi, today. G'night all.

No comments:

Followers