Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Camping is done

And that doesn't sound like it went too well. It was great, I had fun. But no where, any time, was I told any money would be coming out of my own pocket. That's why I brought my own food, right? Yeah, that's right. I packed my own food and my own drinks. So why, then, didn't anyone tell me before I left that I'd have to pay for the food I'd eat while camping? I had my own food to eat, but everyone pushed their food down my throats. Not that I said "No thanks, I think I'll eat my own food", because I would have rather eaten their food. But if I had been told, "Those two eggs, two sausages and two slices of bread you just ate cost you $5" I'd be like "fucking hell no it doesn't". So out of these meals, it cost me $25: [thin steak with mashed potatoes], [4 pieces of French Toast with two sausages (of which there were leftovers)], [two burgers], [spaghetti (plenty left over)] and finally [two eggs, two sausages and two slices of bread]. As for liquids, I mostly drank water and my 5 cans of diet cola nobody would touch. Now I'm kind of bitter, because everyone else ate much more than I did, I'd have been quite happy only owing $15.

-I'm upside down

No comments:

Followers