Saturday, June 01, 2002

It works, it really-really works

I spent the afternoon poolside today, for a good two hours. An hour into my relaxing pool-side loungefest I covered myself (at least my exposed skin) with Dark Tropical Tanning Oil. It worked. It really, really worked. Now the entire front of my body (body that was exposed) is red, but it didn't start like that. An hour in the sun, on my back, I was fine. I was white; pasty white. 20 minutes after getting out of the sun, I notice how brown I am. 40 minutes later (20 + 40 = 1 hour) the brown turns to hurting red. Now when I'm shirtless, I've got a white wife-beater (muscle-shirt) outline. The tops of my arms are red, the bottoms are white. the insides of my calves are red, the other 3/4 of my legs are white. Lesson learned:

-turn over

No comments:

Followers