Thursday, October 10, 2002

She Possesses

I called her, she told me she was just about to call me because she was just leaving Justin's place and couldn't talk inside there. Here's the timeline (minus what time it all happened):

*Gets home, calls me, says she's going out drinking. Will call me later
*Goes to bar, drinks, drives to house #1
*House #1 is Louis' house. She worked with Louis over the summer. He's harmless now, but a month and a half ago he was concidered a threat
*Sits at Louis' and has one drink. She doesn't leave the couch until her entourage is ready
*Goes to House #2
*House #2 is Cam's house, but he's not home. They leave for House #3
*House #3 is Justin's house. She calls me and has the conversation below (not word for word)
*She has a few more drinks and then goes to bed
*Mike is in the room with her. She tells him to get the hell out
*|| Mike, I'm not sleeping with you. Get out || Then why the hell are you here? || I've got a boyfriend, get out ||
*She sleeps alone (See, I trust her, just not that asshats she was with)
*Mike comes in in the morning, she kicks him out once again
*He comes back around 10 and is rejected a third time
*She sleeps until noon, when I called her. She was about to leave and call me.

I started my end of the conversation with "I might sound like a total ass when I say this but what happened last night?" and she went off about her night. When she heard how I felt about what went on, she apologized and told me she felt bad for making me feel that way. So it was all good. She sounds sincere to me, and I'll get to see her tomorrow. She didn't sound like she was hiding anything, or that she was pissed off or that she wasn't herself.

-Soap Opera of my Life

No comments:

Followers