Monday, November 22, 2004

It's Christmas Time, again

I'm not being cynical, people wouldn't like that. I like the holidays. I love the holidays. My family throws a huge Christmas party every year, I go for the food and company. There are staff Christmas parties to attend; I have no idea if I actually have a staff party, but my girlfriend has one. And hers is going to rawk. Everything is paid for, there's no fee for bringing a guest (me) along. 2 drinks are paid for and a free taxi ride home, not to mention the buffet and 2 hours free use of pool tables.

I added a Tamagotchi to my Christmas list. I'd never had one before, so I thought it might be fun to try it out. They've got infrared technology now, so one "giga-pet" can talk to another and exchange gifts. Or if they are really compatible, they may have an egg together.

And books, I'm a fan of books. I've requested "The Looking Glass Wars" which is a look at the twisted world of Alice in Wonderland.

Speaking of Alice, I'd completed the story last week. I can remember how the first book ended, but I can't remember how the second, "Through the Looking Glass" ends.

-snow flakes cold

No comments:

Followers