Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bookworm

Since Christmas, I've read 4 books (and counting). My girlfriend got me "The Looking Glass Wars" which follows Alice through a variation of the charmed Wonderland. I've also read J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series from "The Philosopher's Stone", to "The Chamber of Secrets" and "The Prisoner of Azkaban". Not to mention I've watched all of the coresponding movies after I'd read the book. Also, I'm 1/3 done the fourth book in the Harry Potter series, "The Goblet of Fire". And I've got "The Order of the Phoenix" on order at the library. I plan to have all the books read by the middle or end of February. At this rate, providing I get the book promptly from the library, I'll be done in the next couple weeks. Sadly, after this series, I don't really have anything else planned for reading. Which is just as well, seeing how midterms are starting next week.

-Keener... no, but I try

No comments:

Followers