Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Double Eww

Yes, girls have an affinity to me... and every time, it ends up being an uber-underaged female. This time it happened to be a 10 year old, and my friend can confirm that. It's her cousin, she'd know; which makes me wonder why she wouldn't stop her before she even started to tell me she was 18 etc. Gross, enough of that.

So, this last week has been fun. I've been out to dinner a couple times, I've visited the Banff Springs Hotel (castle-esque). Very nice place to visit, and expensive to stay even one night, I'm sure. In addition to visiting the hotel, I also got to watch StarWars Episode 2 in the Banff theatre. And the DVDs I've watched... American Pie 2, A Knights Tale, Planet of the Apes, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Titan AE. I'm probably forgetting a couple.

In Lord of the Rings, I've read up to where the Fellowship departs. In fact, they are still upon the steps of the Last Homely House.

OH! Last night, it was raining and raining. I'd never have imagined this late in the season to wake up to 4 inches of snow. May 22!!! SNOW!!??!? It's summer time. I'll be flying away from it tomorrow, 8am I leave. Fun stuff, blog later.

-Freezing my knackers off

No comments:

Followers