Monday, May 20, 2002

Stalked

Not to blow my own horn or anything, but young females seem to have an affinity toward me over the internet. Like I was "Truman" fom "The Truman Show" and they were all my fans wanting a piece of me. How true could that be? I mean, if I was the star of my own show... never mind. Anyway, I was chatting with a friend of mine today on MSN. She was visiting her friends in the town were we went to school. She lives in Calgary, she's in BC visting right now. I'm in Canmore, only 40 minutes from Calgary, visiting.

A couple hours after our conversation ended, she started chatting again. Except it wasn't her, but her cousin. So she outright starts flirting and asks me if I'm single. We're both 18, etc. She used the 'heart' icon a few times, then called me sweetcheeks and 'huny' a few times. I showed her a couple pictures of myself, she asked if I wanted to see her. I said 'please' and she responded she'd rather we met in person first, but she did have pictures. So 2 minutes pass and no picture; shortly after, she responds with an excuse why she didn't send (her parent had to use the computer) etc etc.

So, if she doesn't send me a picture before the month is over (and she'd better send a picture if she continues to call me huny and sweetcheeks) then it'll be a month until I see her in person. And then it would be a surprise and could go good, could go bad... and what am I saying? Internet relationships suck, so that's not going to happen. When stuff like this gets thrown at you, it's time to run.

-Run man! RuN!

No comments:

Followers