Thursday, August 15, 2002

Of Dreams

I was a bank robber and some sort of pr0skater in my dream last night. I got away from the bank robbery, and I stripped down to my normal clothes after I got away from the cops (who weren't chasing me). So I got into my normal clothes and was walking around then suddenly this commisioner and his wife caught me and pulled me into their trans-am. The cop couldn't drive standard and he was crashing into everything. After I got back to the bank, I found it was a kickboxing place, so I sparred with some hotshot little kid. I knocked him out, and his father said "Don't punch him too hard." So when I picked up the kid, he wakes up and says "Oh, cinamon buns" whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. It made sense in my dream.

-Right about then I woke up

No comments:

Followers