Sunday, August 11, 2002

First kiss in three years

I've just had 6 beers in my 140 lbs body, so please forbibe me for any spelling mysakes. I got my first kissin threeyears tonight, and even though it was truth or dare, it was all good. I missed the feeling.

I had to seduce the birthday girl tonight, then I was kissed by another girl, the same girl who asked to see my penis two nights before. Then I was seduced by the girl who kissed me tonight. I've had a lot of alcohol in my body, and even though i know what happened tonight, I'm not regretting it no,w nor will I tomororw.

Just thoght I'd write this down tonight so I wouldn't forget it. I think I'ma sleep now. Hope I get to see the kissing girl later, and no, she's not the girl I came to Winnipeg to see. Sleep calls out to me.

-Hope I get to stick around Winnipeg for a while longer

No comments:

Followers