Friday, September 06, 2002

Times

My sister once told me that I could sleep at her house when needed. Regardless of circumstances. If I'm visiting my friends and I'm just using her house, it's fine. Why? Because I'm family, she said. Now there's a problem: She's getting pissed off that I'm visiting my friends when I'm in that city. When your friends, and your sister, live almost two hours away from you then you kind of need to work it out so you visit both people at once. She does't understand that, and she has the idea that I'm only going out there for my friends, and that her house is just a convenient quickstop to sleep.

So it's 8am now, and I've been awake for an hour. Hooray =/ But tonight I'll be in Salmon Arm visiting my friends, and *not* (apperantly) visiting my sister. First class starts in 30 minutes, I should probably get my ass in gear. Back later, or not.

-hahaha, or not

No comments:

Followers