Monday, September 02, 2002

Moved In

First off I'd like to make a mental note of Saturday night and Sunday morning, the dates of August 31 and Sept 1 respectively.

And back to current events, I'm moved into my college dorm. Good stuff, it's a tiny community of roughly 300 people in this building alone. And there's probably the same number in the other building. So I'm moved in, and my first class is 7pm tomorrow, Tuesday being the first day of school.

Don't want to wait 2 hours in a line up at FilePlanet? Just poke around your floor level until you find someone with the same file you want then leach it off his FTP. You'll have the file in 10 minutes, no wait. Anyway, it's about time for food or something, gotta keep from starving and stuff.

-Buzzing, but not from alcohol or other substances

No comments:

Followers