Friday, May 06, 2005

Punishable by law

For the last year, I've been trying to gain ownership of a motorcycle sold to me by a family friend of my girlfriend's. Hoops upon hoops, I don't know if I have the energy to jump through any more. The point of todays story is a declaration with my signature that guarantees my statement is the truth and is punishable by law if it turns out to be false.

I wasn't told what to write, I just assumed I was to write my story of what has happened so far, which was what I did. The guy at the notary asked if I was sure, if I wanted to add more, that more is better than less. He signed it, stamped it and charged me half price. I hope it's enough and doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. I've been looking forward to riding and want to get on it already.

-Vroom vroom

No comments:

Followers