Friday, June 10, 2005

Did it again


Picture of the ZomCon decal just in front of the drivers side door (the left side, here in North America).

The grumpy zombie couldn't keep me away. I rollerbladed by again today and stopped to talk with one of the security persons (persons because she was a girl). I couldn't go down Lake Ave today because they were filming toward that end, down south Maple Street. So I asked her what I could take pictures of. She didn't specifically say I couldn't take pictures of the actors (so I'm going to try to get a picture of a zombie later) and she said it was cool if I took pictures of the vehicles. So I got the cars and the Zomcon paddy-wagon. Unfortunately I couldn't find the Zomcon Milk truck. That was pretty cool-looking, too. It was a white truck, much like the ice-cream trucks you see today, with the Zomcon logo on the side with "Milk" written just below it.

They were firing the blank gunshots as I was there, too. I wanted to get closer, but wasn't going to press my luck. I was standing right by the set vehicles on my rollerblades and they hadn't kicked me out. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to get right down to the house there. Oh yeah, back to the gunshots. Pretty dull, actually. I was expecting "BANG BANG BOOM POP POP POP" but it was more like a "Ok, go." ~~~ "Pop" ~~~ "PoP" ~~~ "pOP" ~~~ "pop" over the course of 15 or 20 seconds. And the gun fire sounded like somebody dropping a wooden plank evenly on the ground. Or even hammering a nail into wood really hard. Or when you go to the public pool and some little kick slaps his boogie-board down on the water and it echoes a little off the walls.

Oh yeah, check out horror-movies.ca for the rest of my pictures :) That is, if they choose to use them.

-Photo-journalist

No comments:

Followers