Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I upgraded to WinXP yesterday morning, from WinME, for the second time in two months. Upon doing so, Trend's PC-Cillin (again, I'm too lazy to post links, so just google it) stopped working. I was only 10 days into my 30 day trial (if that). So I downloaded it again, figuring "What the hell, it'll install again, won't it?"
Well, the fscking program didn't install again. After numerous downloads/attempted reinstalls, it would always come up with "MSIV Error Copying Files" or some such thing. So I thought to myself "Hey, self, why not edit the registry and take the image out of there". So I tried, and I couldn't find anything doing with Trend or PC-Cillin. Crap on that, a friend suggested a free Anti-Virus program. AVG. I'm guessing it means Anti-Virus... G. So I'll give that a whirl.

I haven't played Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction for the passed two months, and something clicked in my head {Your characters/accounts are deleted after 90 days of inactivity} so I reinstalled Diablo 2 and LoD (all 1.73 GB of it) just to play 20 seconds of each character. Well, I did do one Meph run with my lvl 83 Sorc, Matriarch SRC_WiLD, and I did the beginnings of a Bloody run with my Lvl 68 Assassin, Matriarch ASN_WiLD; both US West. Two accounts on US West, one on US East, secured for another 90 days.

I got Monster Rancher Advance this morning, I played it for almost an hour, maybe more. Anyway, in game time I played for a year and a half. My tablet word was "WaNG" spelled exactly like that, and I came out with Nessie the Loch Ness Monster. Oh, speaking of which, I'll have to ask my Scottish friend(s) if the Loch Ness Monster is supposed to look like a freaking blue/white seal with a long neck. Hrm, speaking of which, I want to get back to playing that. I'm ranked "B" thus you must Ph34r me. Now all I need is a GBA and a link cable and a certain game for my GameCube and I'll be technologically set.

No comments:

Followers