Tuesday, March 12, 2002

You know, this is turning out to be one of those "monthly" things. You don't read this, I know you don't. You don't either, and unless you do read this, then there's no point in posting here, really. Happy birthday to my brother, Jiro. He's a whole 17 years old today.

Oh yeah, props, no.... mad props, to the new Blogger settings, this is really cool. I can wank and type at the same time and it's all because of you!

Worms Armageddon... I had my ass handed to me today by a girl. Pephemiemie, you really know how to play with your worm.
Advance Wars... (... is such a cool word!!! ... see) This is a really cool game. I have accomplished a rating of 96 points thus far, and am in possession of the Grey Rat medal. Ph34r me!!!
Um, I started playing Final Fantasy 5 again (arguably the best FF of the series. And if you don't agree with me, that's because it's arguably the best and what you say doesn't matter to me). I played it once before but I lost my save file just as I was going to the second world (about 40 hours of play time lost). So I'm playing again, yeah.
Serious Sam The First Encounter is a rux0r game, buy it now for the already discount price (The Second Encounter is really cheap, too).

Oh, IGN dot com is really starting to piss people off. Boycott them; or something. Refuse to pay, I deal with it, and it really sucks. What the hell? Only allowed "X" number of picture downloads before they lock that ability for the day. Llamas.

Is this the monster post yet? Resident Evil the MOVIE is only 3 days away. Mila Jovavich is a goddess, The Fifth Element (still my favorite movie) is proof, and she'll kick some zombie ass come this weekend. Blade 2 is 10 days away. Ari, you reading this yet? I'll kick your ass in the next game of Worms! I really will... or I'll try, anyway. Oh, who am I kidding, you'll win.
The end.

Oh yeah (attention deficite disorder much?) This sytem will (or does?) really sucks. It's Korean only right now and it can stay that way. It's no substitute for the GameBoy Advance, especially since the GBA is so much cheaper and superior.
The real end.

No comments:

Followers