Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Hey you!!!

I'd really like to check my Blog statistics. You know, like how many hits I've had on a particular day and/or how many hits I've had since the creation of my Blog.
----
About dinner (who really wants to hear about my dinner? I know I don't but I'm just that bored). The pepper-soup, which I've never had before, was actually very good. If my Uncle had put jalepenos and maybe some chunks of vegetables, not just finely finely ground red/green peppers, it would have made a good salsa. My Uncle is the head Chef in his restraunte (Italiene) so whatever is left over from the night, he gives to my grandma, who in turn gives it to my dad and I.

Dungeon Siege is still brutally owning me. I'mma stop talking about it -- for now. You need to buy it to find out what it's all about.

Hey, maybe one last thing to add to my post, just for fun:
Ostrich, Elk, Moose, Deer, Cougar, Bear, Worm, Shark, maybe I've left something out.

-You are what you eat

No comments:

Followers