Tuesday, April 09, 2002

You know what? Neither do I



Bleh :P It seems like all the sites I want to visit are down when I want to visit them :@ Even freaking CrackWhoreMonkey's MySmilies site is down right now >_< And if it weren't, all the ascii smilies in this post would be -- gasp -- smily gifs.

Alrighty, I finished my model of Gir. Follow this link for the G.I.R. goodness. That's about all I've got to offer right now. Oh, that and I'll be changing my Blog some time in the next few days. A different layout of sorts, if I get around to it. Oh yeah, I borrowed "The Hobbit" from a friend, so maybe I'll get to reading that soon, too.

Oh yeah, if the above link to G.I.R. holds too little conversation for you, follow this one to the real art forum that I totally forgot about.

-waggy

No comments:

Followers