Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Back in the saddle

I made it home last night, on a Tuesday. "Henry" didn't like it too much, seeing how it was late and all. I think it was a good trip, though we could have been home sooner if we drove more and ate less. It got me thinking of my own roadtrip, with a friend. It's not a bad drive... going one way. Knowing that I'd have to go back the other way soon after kinda frightens me because it's a long trip. 2725 miles from Georgia to where I live in BC.

I'm home now, anyway. I got my visiting done today, my sisters, grandparents, family friends, etc. I had to see them all before I leave in a couple days on my vacation to Winnipeg. Yeah, I'll call it a vacation. But I have a habit of working on vacations, so it's not like I'm going to be a lazy ass or anything. I wrote down a "journal" along the way home. "Henry" was calling it my diary, but it's just three white pieces of paper with words on it. That's what I do, that's why I blog. I write down whatever I'm thinking and whatever I'm feeling. Though, I didn't write down my thoughts for myself. No, I wrote everything down for my sweetheart. Hehe, calling her that put a good smile to my face. Anywya, I wrote it for her. So she knows that I thought of her along the way home.

4 days until I'm on the bus. Well, today, being Wednesday, then Thursday, Friday, get on the bus early Saturday morning. Then be there Sunday at dinner time. Unless... unless it's all good that I get on the Friday bus, then I could be there Saturday. But it's all her decision. I can't wait to see her. And here I go again, in deep thought and she'll probably get all scared and run away yelling "You scare me, you freak" because I think about her once in a while. Whee, isn't an over-active imagination fun? I guess it's all about insecurities, which I've had a few of lately. I'm, and this is what I told Delothermum. I'm high-strung, have high-anxiety and I'm on a high stress level right now. She said "Join the club, you should come with me".

Delothermum going to visit her parents tonight, but won't be back until Monday. That would be no good for me, I'll be in Winnipeg on Monday. And it's going to be alllll good. Good good good good. I think I'm going to play some guitar now: Blink 182 - Going Away To College

-I don't want this to be a passing phase
-I've never been good for following trends
-I hope it's the real thing
-I'm always careful with the things I say

No comments:

Followers