Thursday, August 01, 2002

After some thought

It'd be pretty selfish of me to deny myself, and her, from any opportunities that might occur. I think I wrote something about me wishing on a star, that I hadn't wished on a star in years, but I just had to that one night. Here's what I wished: I wish our relationship is pure gold. That's it, word for word, just replace "our" with "mine and (her name here)'s". Tonight, I made another wish, and I hope this one does come true. I wished her the best of happiness in anything she chooses to do. And I hope my upcoming visit with her isn't going to be totally strange. At least now we're friends, before we had just been minor acquaintances who talked on the phone 2 or 3 times a year. And I still look forward to a possible future with her, if and when we're both ready.

-Much happier now I know what's been going on

No comments:

Followers