Monday, July 22, 2002

Not Much Going On Today

I woke up on the couch, for the first time in a week. My brother got back from Orlando, Florida yesterday. He picked me up a guitar pick from Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. So today I woke up on the couch at 8am, because my Dad was walking around doing work stuff in the living room and kitchen table. I woke up again at 10:15am which was late enough for me. I fell asleep early enough last night (before 2am). Today I had the Georgia girl over at the house, which will be the last time I see her in at least a year. Good enough for me :) There's only one girl I want, and I'm seeing her in 13 days and 14 nights.

I talked to "Henry", the guy I'm hitching a ride with back to Canada. He says that he may leave Georgia before Saturday, depending on how he's treated at work. Right now, he's over at "The boss man's" house, talking with him about stuff. I'm not saying I want to leave right away, but I do want to talk to my sister. Well, that and I'll be within free phone calling range to Winnipeg. I miss you :)

-Counting down the days

No comments:

Followers