Sunday, July 21, 2002

Party at his place

Tonight was the StarWars party that I didn't write about here previously, I think. I went (mostly against my will) as a Retired senator. I wore my grad outfit and painted my body blue. Fun stuff. I spent all night cooking fries.. I mean, uh, "Jawa Fixins". "Bantha Burgers" were also served. Drinks were served, as well. Here's some of what I can remember: Calmino Coke, Tatooine Vapor Shakes, New Spice Cola and more.

-Time to get some shut eye

Oh yeah, I got my friend's CD !!!!!! So now I can advertise for him in Canada and hopefully sell him some CDs!!! I'd say "You like what you hear? Send a money order to this address for this much money and you'll get a CD back in two weeks". Oh yeah, he's going to make it big time.

-Really time to sleep now

No comments:

Followers