Sunday, August 25, 2002

By the end of the night

I talked to my girl tonight and 'whoooo' everything is alright. She threatened me and said 'Hey, I better see you tomorrw because Iw ante to see you otmorrow' so I might just have to make an effort to drive 90 Km out to see her tomorrow. She siad that she had to see me becaue I got her excited, whatever that means. but it'll be fun, I'm sure.

Yea, fi you're wondering about my sepelling, it's from my "cheap drunk" factosr thinger that' s going on right now. 1/3 my micey of vodka, I finished toingith in 3o miinutes and it hit me hard. That was an hour and a half ago, but I'm feeling all "wheee" now. So tomorrow I'll drive out to see my sister drive in a demolistion derby and then I'll go see mah girl. Good fun, yeehah and all that funs tuff.

-I beat my cousin, the pool (billiards) pro in 8-ball today. Yay me

No comments:

Followers