Monday, August 26, 2002

Moonlit Walk on the Beach

That's what I did last night with my babe. You know, if I would use names on my blog, it might be easier for me to type in it. Anyway, last night the two of use went to the beach and walked out to the end of the dock. We sat down, looked out over the lake. Too bad it wasn't a week earlier, I was there last monday and the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) were flashing over the mountain tops. So we sat on the dock, my arm around her shoulder, her head on my neck. It was great; however, it got windy and waves splashed us.

We ran back to her car, got a blanket from it and went back to the beach. We sat down under a tree, my back against the tree, she sat between my legs. Progression: good. Tomorrow night we're going to "Scandia: Golf and Games" for some mini-golf. Should be fun times. I'm a very happy boy.

I stopped by Rich's Pawn Shop today (oh! I used a name?!) and he damn near sold me a $250 Electric/Acoustic Fender. Oooh, baby. If I had more money, that'd be mine RIGHT NOW. But I figure if I get my student loan; yes, the loan... if I get it soon enough, I might treat myself to the guitar with what little money I have left over from work, and my loan can cover the rest of it.

-Life is goooood

No comments:

Followers