Saturday, August 10, 2002

Pierced

It's done. It's done. Um, it's done.

I was being made to feel nervous, I was being told I'd cry. I've always got a cool and calm exterior, that's always easy to fake. But today, when booking my appointment, and even waiting in the store to go through with it, I was calm. If anything, I was anxious to do it, and see what the big fuss was about. I invited my, erm, female friend in with me. And her guy friend as well (mind you a different guy friend than before). Because a couple weeks ago, her and I had agreed that on my visit, if she pierced something, I would too. And since she got her belly pierced a few days ago and I couldn't watch, I wanted her to watch me get my nipple pierced.

I was calm, the lady doing the piercing was joking. She said she wouldn't normally joke because that would sometimes freak the person out, but she could tell that I was ok with everything and that made her comfortable to joke. Two deep breaths and it was done; I asked if I could look at my nipple with the needle in it. It looked pretty cool like that, but I doubt that it would be a permanent thing, what with the pointy end being... pointy. So I got my hoop put in, was warned that since my nipple is so shallow, my body might push the ring up through the skin. There's no way to avoid that, other than piercing it again, deeper. Damned shallow nips.

-Again, done and done

No comments:

Followers