Friday, August 09, 2002

I won a jeep

Yes, that's right. I won a TJ Rocker last night, to use over the weekend. I went back to the bar this afternoon, withdrew $200 for a deposit and I get a "Sorry, you need a Winnipeg licence. Would you take a 12 of beer instead?". So now I've got a phat stack of cash burning a hole in my pocket, and a 12 of Molson Canadian.

Last night at the bar was quite an event. I drank a whole lot of shooters, was asked to see my penis, won and lost a jeep, got a cigarette burn on my left hand, rolled a condom onto a banana, got punched in the head... Not bad for my first time in a bar, ever. Here's what was forced down my throat:

Crystal bought me:
Vodka Paralyzer drink
Snakebite shooter
Fetus shooter

Angie bought me:
Four Horsemen shooter
Molson Canadian bottled beer
Prarie Fire shooter
Bailey/Vodka shooter (I forget the name)
Tequila with Lime shooter

Some guy who sat at our table bought everyone 2 paralyzer shooters:
Paralyzer shooter
Paralyzer shooter

I bought myself:
Tequila with no lime shooter
Tequila with no lime shooter
Tequila with no lime shooter


So that adds up to 11 shots, one beer and one drink. Over the course of 4 hours, it was all great. Today, I'm feeling fine; not dizzy, no headache, not nauseous. Not even tired for falling asleep at 6am.

-I wanted that jeep

No comments:

Followers