Saturday, August 24, 2002

In all seriousness

Yep, seriousness is the good and bad news. Well, not really bad as everything is a two way street. She likes me, and wants to see me again, and she asked me to phone her tonight. But, as for the seriousness: she likes me and she warned me that if we were to start dating each other, she takes it very seriously. I asked if "serious" means she is the jealous type who always wants to know where you are. She corrected me and says she's the kind of person who likes to spend time with her "other" as much as possible. After hearing that, I was trying to hide my enthusiasm but I think I came across as giggly.

The minor bad news is that I'll be living an hour and a half from her house when I start school. Though, that's the two way street analogy and she said that she can always drive as well. So we'll see how things go in the next week or two or even through all of September before things begin to happen.

I also talked to my best female friend, Jepe, last night on "the new girl's" cell phone. Because of Jepe, everyone is calling me "New Girl's Name Here's Boy". And when Jepe gave the phone back to her, she said "Your boy wants to talk to you again". So, we're on the "your boy"/"your girl" basis now which is really cool. But, y'know, I'm not reading into this much or anything.

-Uber cool

No comments:

Followers