Friday, August 23, 2002

More and more "whee" mixed with yet more hard liquor

I'm no alcoholic.. oh wait, isn't the first sign denial? Regardless, I haven't partied so much in such little time. 25% of the parties I've been to have been crammed into the last 2 weeks. There's another one happening tomorrow, what with it being my Dad's girlfriend's birthday tomorrow.

Incoming news: I called "the new girl" and left my phone number on her voice mail. I just got a call back, she's driving around with one of her friends that I also met while camping. He gets on the phone and says "So, you know she's my girl, right?" Joking around or not, I don't know. Then supposedly jokingly he threatens to curb stomp me next time he sees me, so I just played along, jokingly. Then the girl gets back on the phone and says "you know he was joking right?" so I said "Yeah, I was playing along".

She did say, however, that he tried touching her boob and she didn't like it. The guy says "But you let him touch your boob" and she says "Yeah, but he had my permission". It's good I know there's nothing going on between those two, but still, I don't like being threatened. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure.

-Rabbit Punch: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Start

No comments:

Followers