Thursday, March 21, 2002

Here it is, another LAZY update. Think these are becoming all too common? Well, it IS my day, all summed up into a tiny conversation.

*** Now talking in #beyondunreal
[ResEvil`Owns> ^_^
*** ResEvil`Owns is now known as WiLD2
[Zaccix> it does? :)
[Zaccix> and you were gonna sell your cube.... :)
[WiLD2> Still am >:-D
[WiLD2> I decided, I could use the $500 more than I could use a console I don't use
[WiLD2> So I'll start researching into DreamCast
[WiLD2> But the movie still owns
[Zaccix> fair enough, although I'd keep the cube, sod it :)
[Zaccix> DC's a kewl machine, tho :)
[WiLD2> :( If I kept the cube, I'd nary afford a GeForce 4 Ti 4400
[WiLD2> But ResEvil owns my nuts. Owns my jacket. Owns me. Owns my $6.50
[Zaccix> lol
[WiLD2> It's the best game to movie adaption I've ever seen
[Zaccix> following PA's example: you've gotta see RE to possibly bring some good karma and fund THE game movie ;)
[WiLD2> It ties in with Nemesis. It even sets the scene for Resident Evil 1 - The Game
[WiLD2> It leads up to how the zombies came about and were released
[WiLD2> plus yuo get to see Mila Jovovich's ****
[WiLD2> ^_^
[WiLD2> if you look reeeaaaaally closely
[WiLD2> There's definately some nipplage, as well, just briefly, but there's nipples

Oh yeah, after the movie I went to my grandparent's place. My Grandma almost killed me with kindness, not like that's out of the ordinary. I don't think I can eat for a week now, either, she kept feeding me stuff. I was supposed to head over to my sister's place but they've been taking their sweet time getting home. Resident Evil was on at 4:30pm, I got to my Grandma's around 6:15pm. There I sat waiting for my sister to call until 10pm where I drove to her place and sat outside waiting for them to come home (waited 30 minutes). I then drove 20 minutes home only to find out that her boyfriend called and said they'd be home any time and still want me over to play GameCube tonight. PS I'll pay for your gas. So, cool, I call them back and I'm still waiting for them to get home and call me back and tell me to get my ass over there. I'm bored, and as you can see, I'm typing in my BLOG before midnight.

No comments:

Followers