Monday, March 18, 2002

Well, Blog was down today when I needed it the most. No rant from me, I forget it already. It was about Dransik, again, anyway. Some cake-ass accused me of stealing his loot. I had walked passed his loot and stood next to the castle wall. I'm a green monk. A green wizard walks up to his loot, picks it up and makes off with it. If I were stealing, I'd have run off with the loot. So the dumbass comes up to me and demands I give him his money (19 gold coins from a kobold). I told him it wasn't me who took it. He went on and on how he saw that I had taken it because his corpse was still next to it and he hadn't clicked to respawn yet. He gave in, I didn't steal it. He sulked off but not before calling me a loser. I helped the sumbitch. I told him who to look for. Ass.

No comments:

Followers