Wednesday, March 20, 2002

I had an awesome dream this morning just as I was waking up. I dreamt that I was a Canadian soldier in a Canadian infantry unit kicking some serious Nazi ass in the "hold the bridge/town" level of Day of Defeat 2 point Oh. I got in shit because I fell asleep when I was supposed to direct my attention to some spoiled-boy seargant of some sort. So I quickly polished my boots and jumped back into battle, but this time as Spiderman!!!
Well, there were three spiderman's. I was probably moreso the Ben Reilly of Spidermans. The clone, or something. The other spiderman was Spiderman 2000, I believe, or whatever the "future" spiderman is from the comics. That strays from the real path of Parker's life, so I don't even consider it. And the third Spidey was the man himself. Peter Parker. We swung/crawled through the level webbing up Nazis and generally making a good time of dodgine bullets. There is no better feeling than swinging through a city, or crawling around buildings. Well, perhaps having the super-hero ability to fly. Or, even better, sexorizing while flying.

No comments:

Followers