Friday, April 26, 2002

It's just one of those days, you don't want to wake up. Everything is...

I just wanna justify ripping someone's head off >_<
Not really, of course. But it is one of those days I just want to get away from my computer. I think I'll go upstairs and play some Tekken Tag Tournament on the big screen. Or maybe I could make myself some instant noodles and scratch my nuts.

As you can see, I never did take that "one week break" from my computer. That's alright, I got caught up in some other stuff. So many projects going on at once, that's pretty bad. I'mma try to change into one of those people who only has one or two projects going on at once; if you have many it's usually a sign that you can never stick to it through the end.

Excitement about Neverwinter Nights is building. I redownloaded the three known (to me) trailers of the game and I want more. I want a demo of the toolset. I want I want I want. Please, for my own good, do not give them to me. I've signed up for the beta and I've been a member of the official NwN forums for months. I'm as good a shoe-in for the beta as anybody. That could be your present to me, BioWare.

-Wandering Monster

No comments:

Followers