Sunday, April 21, 2002

You're my Daddy

Gas Powered Games, it's taken me a long time to track you down. And now that I've finally found you, I thought you'd like to know you're my Daddy. You see, this game you just made has owned me almost every single day since I bought it, and I got it asap. I was up last night conquering the Great Northern Forest and when I say conquering the I mean I really cleared it out. There was nothing left alive in the forest, save for the odd fairy, butterfly and fish in the ponds you can't fry. The bandit boss to the N-W through the Great Forest yielded a kickass rare ring which I cherish. And the 4 drakes (maybe it was 3? I can't remember, it was 4am when I got there) guarding their various treasures proved a very worthy fight. Mostly because I was in a 3 person MP game and I was taking on the G.N.F. all by myself as a lvl 36 Magus.

-GPG, I salute you

No comments:

Followers