Monday, April 22, 2002

um, blorg?

Aaaaaaaahhh, massive (de?)pressurization of my ear. It pains!!! I just spent the last 2 hours power levelling a friend's combat mage in Dungeon Siege. Went from 0 to 28 in about 50 minutes, then another hour. He's lvl 38+ now, we killed the Dragon Queen, then cleaned out the Drake Nest of all other drakes. By that time it was 2am and I wasn't really too eager to stick around much longer.

While playing Ragnarok Online today, I lvled myself up to 17 and job lvl 7 Swordman.
My ProgressQuest character, SnotShrivel is a happy little Double-Hobbit Bastard Lunatic. He's currently level 38, very close to level 39 and kicking muchos ass.
Shock and horror!!! I'm in first place in the BuF Fantasy Baseball league! 0_o I bumped Dopefish out of first place. Though, tomorrow (today by Blog's terms - the 22) I'll be down to 5th or so. I've only got 4 batters playing today, so statistically I should suck.

Tomorow is going to be another day at school writing tests so I can catch up. I succeeded in sitting on my ass all weekend and not doing much of anything. I didn't touch my homework once. Not so much as even a bump, or lifting up the book to get at something underneath it. I have will-power. Oh! Yes I do.

->_<

Oh, when I was visiting my friend the other night, I brought his PS2 back with me. I still haven't touched it, maybe I should set my TV up and play some Tekken Tag Tournament until I pass out. Or maybe I should continue playing my FFX save until I pass out. Or maybe race some GT3 A-Spec until I pass out...

-I passed out

No comments:

Followers