Thursday, April 25, 2002

Random Old Lady in the Super Market

I like your necklace. It really suits you.
She was eye'ing me up in the line at the cashier. She started walking down to her few groceries and had left her walking stick (it sounds much more grand than 'cane' ) hanging off the side register. My Dad walks up immediately after her, taking her place, but leaving her grand scepter there (so now it's a grand scepter?). I picked it up and hung it on the seperator post thingy behind her. She started looking around for it, so I pointed it out. She picked it up, looked at me, and she smiled. She then proceeded to tell me she thought my necklace suited me very well. See, it's a wodden bead necklace; brown and tan in pattern. I made it myself after my youngest cousin tried pulling it down over her fat head last summer. The clamp was closed and she succeeded in showering the lawn with 50-odd wooden beads. Needless to say, my necklace is now made of 40 or so. -- I always like to help other people

Now, for the game stuff. I spent two hours last night playing Dungeon Siege with the No-Level mod. The first hour, I levelled up my lvl 0 farmer to lvl 38. In the second hour (or slightly more?) he graduated to lvl 67 Champion. Talk about power levelling :) I'm bored and there's not much else to do with the game.

Today I started a new character. Instead of the melee character like last night, I spent the last hour building an Archer. In 60 minutes, no more and no less (it's my limit ) I brought her up to lvl 50, 3 attacks away from lvl 51 !!! Now that is impressive, more or less. I'll spend another hour with her later, then I'll choose which character, the Master Sharpshooter or the Champion, I'd like to run through the Single Player map with, in MultiPlayer mode; at least the castle level.

-Good deeds and smilies abound

Oh, right

I forgot to update you all about my ProgressQuest character (though the link is to the left). Currently Level 43 with 443 HP, 537 MP and knows 40 different spells.

-I'll make you care

No comments:

Followers