Monday, July 08, 2002

Evil Movie Store

I used to love Hastings until they dissed me last night. I went there with the sole purpose of renting Shallow Hal and so my brother could buy his copy of Neverwinter Nights. There's no Shallow Hal's up on the movie racks, so I ask for the movie up front. Mind you, there's signs plastered up everywhere "If the movie or game rental is not in, we'll give it to you free". So I'm expecting, nay demanding, that Joetard Upfront working the counter either hands over the movie so we could rent it, ala paying money, and take it home to watch. And if he were incapable of doing such a simple task, he could hand over a "free rental" voucher like any good Hastings employee should do. This is what he says to me, "Sorry, we've given away so many today. It's like people are coming in now just to get the movie for free. We're expecting more tomorrow, come back then" and he shoo'ed us out the door.

-Doubley Evil

No comments:

Followers