Saturday, July 13, 2002

Writing for the sake of writing

I don't know what about. But I'm just writing. It's 2:17am, I'm half-chatting, half-sleeping and half-writing in my blog. So, uh, I'm made up of three halves? I was chatting with a friend of mine from Georgia over AOL, earlier. She's in California with her cousins for the next two weeks. She wishes me good luck and says "You can do it". So it's good to hear what I want to hear from someone. Everyone else is a cynic.. maybe I should look that word up in the dictionary. I think I used it in the right context.

So, 'yesterday' was a 'work around the house' day. Like, mowing the lawn. Ever mowed the lawn in 90*F+ weather and close to '100%' humidity? Neither had I, until today, err, yesterday. Now, 'today' is Sunday. So that means 'grocery day'. I usually only go get groceries with my parents (I'm 18) because it's about the only family activity we do together, short of eating together at the dinner table. So that's my plan for tomorrow, and more lounging around the house listening to music. I also have this funny feeling I'm going to have to clean MY BROTHER'S BATHROOM tomorrow :(

-Super Mario Plumber

No comments:

Followers