Friday, July 12, 2002

You H.O.M.O's suck - Honorable Order of Mactintosh Operators

For the record, I'm not homophobic, unless I'm around someone who's got a thing for Mac computers. Because, you know, Mac users are all... hardcore.. and stuff.

Follow this link to Penny-Arcades "this stuff is simple" parody. I mean, they're so good at parodizing stuff that they make it look simple. I came up with a parody and nobody understood it but me. I TRY TOO HARD! Check out Penny-Arcade's funny stuff->

"I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are. I mean, look at my coffee. This isn't just regular coffee. It's French or something. You, you probably don't even know what France is. My name is Raven, and I'm an elitist asshole."

Now, about the hottie friend; she's going to like this. It's quickly turning from "hottie friend" to "hottie girlfriend". But if it's the gf thing, it has to be done online. We can both wait as long as it takes (under a year) to see each other. Myself, I've gone 3 years since I last saw her, and that was when I last had a girlfriend, but sadly it wasn't her who was my gf. The last four nights, we've kept each other awake... until 5am; me on the webcam an MSN, "Hottie friend" on MSN. It's a little one sided as she gets to see me, but I don't want to force her into getting a webcam, as nice as it would be to see her. I'm all fidgety now just thinking of her. OH! Last night while we were doing the webcam thing, we told each other, "Only until 2am (eastern time)". Well, I was on the webcam and my internet cut out. I was typing and staring into the camera for 4 minutes before it told me I had been disconnected. I was all "Oh damn. What if she's going to bed now? What if she's mad because I just left!?". So I searched all over for her phone number, and I made the Über long distance phone call. From Georgia, USA to Manitoba, Canada. I hope my mom's got a $0.10 a minute plan that works. Now I'm out $7.50, but the "hottie friend" also called me back and charged it to her mom's phone for an hour, as well. I like this, now this year just has to pick up the pace and she'll have graduated and it'll be summer and...

-Hi Delothermum

No comments:

Followers