Sunday, July 07, 2002

Happy Times

By the way, to those who still don't understand what rhymes with TOAD, this does: System of a Down... SOAD... TOAD. Get it? Nah, didn't think you did. Anyway, I've been having a good time with "the girl". We watched the fireworks at my old school on the fourth of July. I'd have counted that as a first date, except we went with her dad, step-mom and two younger sisters. So that counted more as a "family test".

Oh, about the waterpark :) It was fun, when things got *troubling* I either jumped into the water above my waist (not a good idea to stand waist high in the wave pool) or I closed my eyes and thought of hammers and mallets and sledge hammers. You can imagine what I was thinking of to ease the pressure, but it worked. Not that you want to read about the activity going on in my pants, anyway.

Still listening to SOAD, as well as "Eminem - Without Me" and some Injected. So... yeah. I've really been at a loss for words lately. I can talk to "her" but haven't really talked to any else. I like spending time with "her", and I hope she likes spending time with me. Then the dreaded thought of me leaving in 3 and a half weeks creeps upon me.

-Dreaded, and not the hairy kind

No comments:

Followers