Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Damned Albertan Rednecks (not all)

This is the story all about how my Dad got cut off in traffic down town etc. My Dad's in the far right corner of two lanes going into town. The rednecks in their truck should have been in the left lane, but were instead in the middle of two lanes all throughout the corner. So my Dad lays on the horn, but they stay in the middle lane (and this is why it's a well known fact Albertan drivers suck a large amount of bullcock when it comes to driving). After the corner, they are back in the left lane. Both the rednecks and my Dad are side by side at the intersection, so my Dad shakes his fist (or flips them the bird) to let them know he thinks they are both dumb asses.

My Dad takes a right to go into the mall parking lot where he can take money out of the bank. The two rednecks follow him into the parking lot. My Dad's about to go into the bank, the passenger comes yelling at him "why'd you finger me, I wasn't driving". Well, the obvious reason would be "because you were the closest to me, dumbass". My Dad said something like that, and he could see the guy was ready to take a swing. Dad dodges and begins pummelling on the guys stomach. The driver comes out, starts swinging at my Dad, so Dad whoops on him, too. They both walk away, then one guy turns around, comes back. Dad engages him, then he gets sucker punched from behind by the second guy. Dad turns around, the guy runs away and trips. Dad runs up and kicks him in the ass while he's down. By that time, someone had run over to break it up. It was some big guy from the gas station in the parking lot. The end, the rednecks ran away before the big guy came over. All that happened to my Dad was a redmark on the front of his face from being sucker punched and he's got a foot print on the front of his shirt, but he doesn't know how it got there.

-fwark

No comments:

Followers