Monday, April 15, 2002

Not a good day

Lately I've turned into one of the typical post-highschool guys who falls asleep way too late and wakes up around noon. Noon = between 10 and 12. This morning was a particularly nasty morning. I wake up to my Dad knocking on my bedroom door telling me to wake up (which never happens but I'd appreciate it if he actually took charge of something in my life and started giving me shit about something. I almost get away with murder here). Oh, yeah; anyway. He tells me my Uncle phoned and wants me at his house for 12 noon. "Damn!" I think, he could have given me a couple days notice. He wants to cut down more trees and then rip out the fence in his yard. I have to be there to help, partly because I want to (but I wish I had more notice) and partly because I'll get at least $30 out of it. I hope, rolling out of bed with a bleeding nose (yes, I rolled over and blood came pouring out my nose) had better warrant at least $30 for the day starting off bad already.

-man of steel

No comments:

Followers