Thursday, April 18, 2002

Progress Quest

After a two month break of not running Progress Quest, I've learned my lesson and will be backing up the save for my character on a regular basis. I had three L33T characters before hand. Wangus, WangBottom and WangDangle. I lost all three beyond repair when I shut down my computer without first exiting the PQ program. I have since learned to make regular backups, you can find my new character right here.

For the daily news, I woke up this morning and thought, "I'd like to go to school today". So I rushed upstairs, ate my breakfast at the table (I've eaten downstairs every morning since December - so you will notice this is a new thing). I then got in and out of the shower as quickly as possible. Then I got caught in a tangled mess with my computer for 30 minutes this morning, longer than I thought I'd be. Soon after (about 12:30) I was out the door and heading into town. I stopped at The Violin Shop to buy (non-impulsively) a guitar strap. Something I've been meaning to buy since last summer but never got around to it. When I finally made it to school, I was ready to do two or three tests. Yeah right, it took me 2 hours 25 minutes to finish one test. That was enough for me. So I'll be going back into town in an hour or so to get started on test #2 of the day, Chapter 4 of Principles Math 11. I kind of cringe when I see "Math 11" because technically, I'm in the 13th grade. I graduated last year and I'm smarter than this, it's proven that I'm smarter. Just goes to show what a year off school can do to a person's brain.

-this is your brain on dog food

No comments:

Followers