Friday, April 19, 2002

Late Night Ramblings

I have to wake up in 8 hours (regular sleep length) and drive my Dad into town so he can pick up a vehicle.

Ari talked me into playing Diablo 2 LoD today. After my stint with DungeonSiege, I notice Diablo2 is a lot faster, the characters anyway. I found myself wanting to hit the health and mana hot keys a lot. Of course, since it's Diablo 2, there are no health and mana hot keys, only belt slots. That and I wanted to rotate the screen, too. Other than those two nuances, I was back into Diablo 2. At least for tonight, or whenever someone else is in a game and wants me to play, too.

TWD, a resident misunderstood jackass of BeyondUnreal Forums (link to the left), still holds ownership to #bad in ETG. I demand he pays child support, or at least gives me visitation rights. In fact, I might just null our little arrangement with the help of an ETG admin. Yeah, take #bad out of his name and put the ownership in my hands. It's ok if you don't understand what I'm talking about; I might explain some other time.

-I miss my youngest bro
-I guess I miss my other brother, too

No comments:

Followers