Monday, May 06, 2002

Assassins Abound

School stuff - that's the name of today's game. I've got to go to town today to get a key from my Grandma for house sitting tomorrow. I figured I may as well stop in at school and write a test, seeing how I'd be in the neighborhood. Busy month, May is. Saw Spider-man (excellent) Friday night; house sit for 3 days; pound posts for a fence; have an appointment with a college councellor re: courses; Uncle's surprise birthday at some lake with cabins (and thankfully electricity); Dentist appointment; and finally, an appointment at the college re: registration of courses and timetable stuff. I suppose I should also pick up a Student Loan application some time soon, if they are even out yet.

Progress Quest:
Lvl 48(4/5)
574 HP -- 761 MP
368 WIS
41 known spells
Act VII

Morrowind:
Lvl 1 Breton Mage -- Lawful Good -- Poor because he's so nice

Lvl 4 Khujit Assassin -- Chaotic Good -- Steals from Shopkeepers, but never kills people. He's rich, or can be when he wants to be

Lvl 3 Wood Elf Assassin -- Chaotic Evil -- If she can get away with it, you're dead. Providing you don't offer her any services she uses. She's got cash to travel, mass murderer that's spread her plague across 1/25 all the land.

-It's all in the Stealth

No comments:

Followers