Friday, May 10, 2002

Rational Thinking

I really do fly away on May 23, which is really cool because I'll make it for Newnan Highschool and East Coweta's grad. I just want to make it to EC's so I can see a certain friend before she moves away to New York. Newnan's grad will be good, too, if I can make it. I've got various friends I'd like to see then, too.
May 29, the day of my college appointment, I'll just register online, or get another college-apt friend to register for me. And my sister offered to drop off the $100 deposit for registration, as well. So that's cleared up, but finishing my math course isn't. I've got 4 days of school left before I leave, thanks for next Monday being a holiday. That's 4 days to try and finish chapters 7 through 10 and write the exam as well. All that needs to be done with chapter 7 and 9 is to write the tests seeing how I've finished those already. Chapter 8 (advanced Geometry -- fairly easy) and Chapter 10 (Trigonometry) are all that's holding me back. That and the fact that I'm really rushed for time. So whatever I don't get done in the next 4 days, I'll have to get that done June 24 and 25, 25 being the last day of school.

-Here comes a month long vacation during school

No comments:

Followers