Thursday, May 09, 2002

House Sitting, is that - like - baby sitting?

Tuesday night I get a call from my Aunt (GASP! Here's a name -- the name of Peter Parker's Aunt) asking for my Grandpa. That was at 4pm, when she let me know my Grandpa's brother, and thus my great-uncle, had just had a severe heart attack. 4:30pm I got a call from that man's son, asking for someone else I had no idea of. Come 5 or 6pm, my Grandpa's other brother calls and tells me that his brother had died and not to have me tell my Grandpa, but that he'd take care of it. So that was Tuesday night.

Tuesday afternoon, I was in school. I got my chapter 5 test results back -- not too good . Only 52% on that test, bringing my mean grade down to 82%, but my overall grade down to 56%. Not too good at all. So I wrote the chapter 6 test, same question formula over and over, so I either passed with 100% or I failed with 0%. And on the topic of school, today I spent 2 hours 17 minutes at school. In social terms, that means I spent 1 hour 50 minutes talking and being distracted with all the female eye candy. The other 27 minutes was spent rushing through a short chapter 9 in all it's statistical glory.

Morrowind update: I started a new character, two actually. Another Thief, but this time it's a Lizard-man, I forget what their race is called. He's a NightBlade. A magic user, more or less, but I use him as a thief, the magic is just to enhance his thieving abilities. My other character, my newest and current favorite, is a RedGuard Knight. He kicks ass.

***BREAKING NEWS***
My Mom tells me she bought my plane ticket to Georgia already. The plane leaves May 23 and is a non-refundable ticket. Why is this bad? Because I've got an appointment May 29 at the college regarding registration and my courses. NON-FREAKING-REFUNDABLE TICKET?!?!? 0_o NON-RESCHEDUABLE-COLLEGE-MEETING. Good -- Bad... I'm falling right now, I'm upside down. You've heard that before, it's probably an equilibrium thing, but I feel like I'm hanging from the ceiling at this news. I'mma go now.

-Thinking time

No comments:

Followers