Monday, July 15, 2002

My name is

I am an 18 year old virgin. Fairly rare these days? I think it is, according to what everyone else says about me. I'm not a saint; I still wank in bed. And I'm comfortable enough to say that here, even where my Dad's long-term girlfriend can read it (hi delothermum). I party, I think of women. I look forward to my first year of college, because I don't have any hell of a clue what's going to happen. I wonder what my first time having sex is going to be like. I don't wonder about who it's going to be with, because I already know. I am a man, therefor I worry I might be like every other guy and end up hurting the one I love, or whatever strong feeling I should use. I'm just another guy. I'm not too good to be true. Nobody should have to worry about breaking my heart. If you think about how you might break a heart, you'll invent ways to do it. If you start to invent ways to break a heart, you'll end up breaking that heart as a way to justify that you thought you might break a heart. I have faith in people. I have faith in you. I'm 18 years old, 5' 7", 145 lbs. Dark hair, green/yellow/blue/grey eyes (all at once, no contacts). Semi-tan/white skin. I want to feel love, but I don't want to set myself up for a heart break. In relations, I want it all or none. I'm not the kind of person to date more than one person at a time. That makes me feel like a player, and a player is at the bottom of the barrel in my books. In the perfect partner, I look for honesty. She has to be someone I can share my feelings with. Someone I can share anything with. She has to be intelligent and mature. She has to believe in herself, and trust herself. If you don't trust yourself, how is anyone supposed to trust you? She's got to make me smile, and she has to make me want to be with no other girl than herself. Loyal, affirmed, confident.

-But enough about me, let's talk about you

No comments:

Followers