Friday, May 17, 2002

No More School

The tunes of Jimmy Eat World carried me through the day, writing test and exam, until my ears hurt from the headphones being on them so long. My final course grade: 80.4% (with 67% on my exam). So hoorah hoorah at that stuff. So with my math out of the way, I'm free to go to Georgia and party like I'm not in school. I've got my condoms and lube packed, now I just have to find willing female companions to share them with. If you'd like to participate, you can contact me at...

So tomorrow I leave for Canmore, Alberta. I'll arrive at 5:35pm which gives me 4 hours to freshen up and prepare to hit the nightclubs (namely the Hard Rock Cafe and WiLD Bill's) in my 18 year-old legal fashion. Yeah, 18 is legal; so I'll be fresh game for any cougars out there who want to take a young stud home for the night. Oh, cougar? Nah, too old. I meant any 17-20 year olds. My Uncle Dave has promised to keep me non-sober for the entire week I'm there. He's vowed on my life I'll arrive in Georgia with a 7-day hangover. w00t! Bring on the liquor. Oh yeah, and the young hotties.

-

No comments:

Followers