Thursday, May 16, 2002

School bay-bee

Now will you look at that beautiful piece of art-work? It's excellent, the best screenshot to ever come out of a kid's imagination But seriously, now (although I get a stiffy every time I look at that 'screenshot) it's time to seriously consider some serious stuff, seriously. I spent 8 hours at school today, from approximately 1am to 9am. That's with a hair-cut sometime inbetween, today, too.

My math stuff is coming along quite well! Though I'm about 2 hours behind schedule I didn't get Chapter 10 finished today, though I did complete roughly 9/11 of it (9 units of 11 from Chapter 10). So tomorrow I'll finish chapter 10, then write the Chapter 10 test. Then study for an hour for the final math exam. Then spend the next three hours after that writing the final math exam. Shock and horror, I just lost my stiffy

Oh yeah, now about my haircut with the hairdresser. I entered the salon for the second time ever, the last time was before December. The hairdresser was talking with a typical hairdresser lisp. Him and the receptionist were talking about cake and the hairdresser was saying stuff like "girlfriend" other hairdresser words. I had washed my hair before going to get my hair cut because I'd generally prefer if washing my hair was left up to me. I guess I didn't know that on Men's night, in which the hairdresser is the only stylist in the salon, the shampoo/conditioning is included in the low-low price of $13. So for the first time ever, a man washed my hair. A man no less. Regardless, he did a good job, even though he shortened my hair to half it's original length when I've been attempting to grow it out for the last 4 months.

- hairdresser

No comments:

Followers