Friday, May 17, 2002

Vacation Si Teh Me

A 9 hour bus ride yielded two hours of sleep, 5 hours of reading (Lord of the Rings) and 2 hours of staring blankly at absolutely nothing, I'm sure. I was just able to check into my email now, as well as update myself on the current Aurora Toolset for Neverwinter Nights from BioWare. Seems the beta toolset was let loose upon the internet today, which is good news all around. Except I don't have my own computer to use it with for another month. Upon which time the game will, undoubtedly, be released.

Here's a new plan to my summer: I spend a week here, in Canmore, only 4 hours from BioWare's offices in Edmonton. I drive into Banff with my Uncle and Cousins and Aunty tomorrow; we all see "Star Wars Episode XCVII: Attack of the Returning Jedi Clones Who Strike Back at the New Hope" as a matine (mah-teh-nay -- it's french, don't ask). Then tomorrow night I go to some clubs and pick up underage women. After the week here, I spend a month in Georgia. Can't say much about the Georgia trip because it hasn't happened yet. After the month in Georgia, I fly back to Calgary; at which time I visit in Canmore for another week. Then to Revelstoke, then Kazlo, then down to Vancouver, then back to Vernon. I'll have my bags already packed when I return to Canadia so there's no harm spending another 2 weeks abroad.

-I Fell Asleep Through "The Phantom Menace" Just Now

No comments:

Followers